(Pictured Margarita Puerto Vallarta)
We look for any reason to go out and Cinco de Mayo is a perfect way to enjoy the warmer weather (we hope) so we head out with everyone else to eat some decent food and, of course, drink a few margaritas. Where are the better restaurants for Cinco De Mayo? To help you we have put together a list of our top 5 favorites.
1. Agave Mexican Bistro, Portsmouth/Newburyport, MA: According to my wife, the Red Cactus is so good it doesn't even taste like there's alcohol in it. This is her favorite margarita.
2. Hermano's. Concord: Most everyone has heard of their delicious garlic chicken nachos but don't forget about the margaritas.
3. El Colima, Nashua: Wonderful drinks and the best authentic Mexican food in New Hampshire that we’ve found.
4. Puerto Vallarta Mexican Grill, Manchester: Another good choice for authentic Mexican food.
5. Gusanoz, Lebanon: They were much improved after their appearance on Restaurant Impossible.