1. Janie's Uncommon Cafe, Londonderry. Eggcellent breakfast.
2. Maddie's, Salem. Great food and service.
3. Colby's, Portsmouth. Good breakfast.
4. Polly's Pancake Parlor, Sugar Hill. Not a fan of their family style seating but the pancakes and bacon are unbelievable. (Open weekends starting March, 17th)
5. Chez Vachon. Manchester. It is always a pleasant experience with wonderful food and service.
6. DW Dinner, Merrimack. Owner expanded for the benefit of customers.
7. Red Arrow Dinner. Manchester. I really like this place but I wish they had more seating.
8. The City Room Cafe, Nashua. I have to admit that I haven't been to this place in awhile but I remember that it was very good.
9. Parkers Maple Barn., Mason. Got one of my biggest and best breakfasts ever here. (Opens February 8th)
10. Black Forest Cafe, Amherst. Try the Black Forest Scrambler, Yum! (Sunday Brunch)
Comments are encouraged.